Shoden Reiki Level I Class
Next 2-day Classes:
Jun 16 & 23, 2018
Nov 3 & 10, 2018
Are You Ready to be Less Stressed, More Grounded, and Genuinely Happier?
Are You a Caregiver Looking for More Profound Ways to Help Others...and yourself?
Joyce teaches a classical Japanese form of Reiki called Usui Reiki Ryoho. This form has its roots in Japan and is not the same form as is normally taught in the West. With Usui Reiki Ryoho, the focus is on personal and spiritual development in addition to hands-on-healing.
Shoden, a Japanese word meaning first teaching, will introduce you to the powerful System of Reiki and help you establish a conscious connection to the energy of Reiki. You already have Reiki energy- you already are Reiki energy. This course is designed to reacquaint you with your own innate Reiki energy and to teach you meditations and techniques to continue deepening your connection that you can do at home. With this beginning course, you can begin your powerful spiritual journey of healing and awakening to your own true nature.In this beginning course, you will learn:
- What Reiki is
- The history of Reiki
- The five elements of the System of Reiki
- Your connection to the energy of Reiki
- Classical Japanese meditations and breathing techniques
- Self treatment
- Treatments with others
Benefits of this course include:
- Learning to relax and center yourself
- Having less anger, less worry, and less fear
- Connecting more deeply with your true nature
- Starting to heal yourself and others on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels
- Becoming a part of the Reiki Community
- Receiving on-going support from your teacher
- Consciously utilizing the energy of Reiki to change and enhance your life and situation
Time is reserved for lots of practice and meditation, so that by the end of the class, you have a full experience of the energy Reiki, putting you in a great position to practice what you learn at home.
Once trained, you are invited to join the Reiki Expansion Group. We meet several times each month to deepen our connection to Reiki. This includes a 30-minute meditation or technique, reijus, a healing circle, followed by group Reiki...where everyone gets a treatment from the group. For more details, click here
When: see top of page for upcoming classes
Time: Two-day course meets from 9:30am – 4:30pm both days (1 hr for lunch)
Where: Ben Lomond, CA
*Exchange: $225 (12 hours of class time and the Shoden manual) payment plan available
Gifts: Learn how to consciously connect to the energy of Reiki and start to heal yourself and others on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels
Register: Contact Joyce Leonard, Reiki teacher & practitioner; firstname.lastname@example.org; 831-421-1877 (call or text)
At the end of this course, you will receive a Shoden Level I Reiki Certification in Usui Reiki Ryoho.
* Employees and Volunteer Visitors of Hospice of Santa Cruz County and Santa Cruz County Animal Shelter receive a 50% discount off this course; Resitting students also receive a 50% discount off this course.
This class is based on teachings by Frans and Bronwen Stiene, internationally known teachers and practitioners. To understand the basics of what you will be learning before you attend class, it is recommended that you read their book titled, The Japanese Art of Reiki.
Contact Joyce to Register for this class
|email@example.com||831-421-1877||©2008-2018 Santa Cruz Reiki Works|